• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4-AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES 15" SANDWICH CONE WOOFERS..BRAND NEW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys
I have 4 of these woofers with upgraded speaker wire posts(Steel push ins)
They are the exact ones from there website
3 boxes have not even been opened and one was for pics

15 F 102 25 10 KAP

THESE WERE FOR A PROJECT THAT WONT HAPPEN FOR SOME TIME SO i WOULD JUST AS SOON GET MY MONEY BACK.

Plese PM me a email address and contact number with your best offer in USD via paypal(all fees/shipping extra)
I can send pics to your email.
The pricelist is on the website and the upgraded pushins were extra.
thanks John

for you dometweaker...$6000(LOL)You had your 10" for sale at $800ea???yes

these list over $1200USD each(with upgraded push in connectors)+ shipping(140lbs) and tax

These are the ""Sandwich Cone series,not the regular series"""

I would like to save someone who can use these some money but I am not going to just give them away as they are BRAND NEW.
""""BEST OFFER via PM""""

I looked it up and it was $800 each for used regular 10"(well11" i guess)
That makes these 16" woofers with upgraded posts and cone material.

Attachments

• AT 15 006.jpg
    AT 15 006.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 1,119
  • AT 15 002.jpg
    AT 15 002.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 1,041
  • AT 15 004.jpg
    AT 15 004.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 1,008
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.