• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Black Gate WKZ 220uf/220uf 350v

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Black Gate WKZ 220uf/220uf 350v

OLD POST hi folks,

new here, i'm looking for a NOS or low hours "Heart of Muse" WKZ version of the Black Gate 220uF+220uF 350v power filter capacitor...

willing to pay fair price...

thanks

a kind and generous member, hifiwolf, sold me 2x WKZ caps, but as it turns out i require only one for my DNA Sonett 2 build....no use for the cap at the moment so i thought i'd see if anyone here was interested...

this a the 'Heart of Muse' WKZ version, which the PO ordered and purchased directly form Parts Connexion in ~2008, it has low hours and is in very good shape externally...

looking to only get back what i have into it...

$300 + shipping + paypal...

thanks for looking...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.