WTB Dynaudio drivers - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd December 2003, 03:26 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default WTB Dynaudio drivers

I would like to buy a pair of drivers. It can be 17W75LQ , 20W75 or 21W54. New or used in excellent condition. Paypal verified customer. Regards.
Euclides. Sao Paulo-Brazil.
Old 3rd December 2003, 05:40 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

The 17W (141) and 20W (159) are sold new at:

www.remo.nl

send the guy an email to arrange things. I think he's is now the only ones who has new dynaudiodrivers in stock

Ralph
Old 19th December 2003, 06:10 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

still not found...
Old 19th December 2003, 06:21 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

????

I will contact the dutch suppliers tommorow. Did they not respond to mail?
Old 20th December 2003, 03:22 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

I informed for you and:

www.speakerland.nl

will ship outside the netherlands and they accept VISA (+5%) or payment on their bank account. They do not sell the 21W54

Use worldlingo online translation to translate the website for you (they can do dutch)

http://www.speakerland.nl/dynaudio-u.htm

Ralph
Old 22nd December 2003, 01:43 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up no they didnt

I sent an asking for ordering details and shipping charges to Brazil and for Hoogezand as I have parents there (interchange student relatives of my syster). No response at all.
I intend to send CC data by mail, for security issues.
If you can make contact, I thank you very much.

Regards,
Hisatugo
Old 31st December 2003, 10:44 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Default Be Careful !!

I posted a similar ad as yours looking for some Dynaudio drivers. I was contacted by an individual who claimed that he had quantity of (2) that I needed and asked for $ without providing pictures of the drivers. He refused to send pictures after repeated prompts by myself,

It turns out that I did NOT send him any $ for these, and he was never able to produce any pictures. He was just trying to take advantage of someone willing to send $ first for product unseen!!

I am not saying that someone who sends pictures is legitimate, but at least that person has gone to trouble to get pictures.

Email me directly at (reverse of: moc.oohay@99ogrowp) and I will provide info of who this person was in case they contact you.

Good luck in your search!

feke67
Old 2nd January 2004, 10:25 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Default Ok...

Thanks for your advice. Anyway I did contact with Nederlands stores and will get the drivers from commercial stores.

This matter end. Thanks for all.

Hisatugo.
Old 11th March 2004, 11:19 PM   #9
Loris is offline Loris  Italy
diyAudio Member

Default Remo is fantastic

You have nothing to be worried about Remo's people, Mr Van Oosten is one of the finest person you can deal with.

When I ordered my drivers he checked the availability of the right amount on my CC, and, when Visa confimed he ordered the drivers brand new from Dynaudio.

Here is the funny part of the story:
As soon as he obtained the drivers he sent them to me and, only after shipping, he charged the bill on my credit card. Unfortunately, due to the first checking operation Visa blocked the payment.
I received my drivers a week later (880 Euros in drivers) but he didn't receive the payment.

After one month or so, checking my Credit Card bill I noted that the drivers were not charged, I called him immediately and He confirmed that He never got the money from Visa. We worked together in order to cancel the Visa blocking action, and finnally after 2 moths he got his money.

Mr. Van Oosten was so kindly that he never claimed anything and waited for my phone call, he underestood was a Visa fault caused by a double operation (checking and charging).

After some days I called him again and He told me, laughing: "Loris, was my fault... now I know how Visa works, we will do better the next time! "

I can say only: "The finest people I deal with !"
Who in this world would shipping you 880 Euros in new drivers prior to charge your credit card ???

Hope this help.

Hide this!Advertise here!