• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Dynaudio drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
no they didnt

I sent an asking for ordering details and shipping charges to Brazil and for Hoogezand as I have parents there (interchange student relatives of my syster). No response at all.
I intend to send CC data by mail, for security issues.
If you can make contact, I thank you very much.

Regards,
Hisatugo

Be Careful !!

I posted a similar ad as yours looking for some Dynaudio drivers. I was contacted by an individual who claimed that he had quantity of (2) that I needed and asked for $ without providing pictures of the drivers. He refused to send pictures after repeated prompts by myself,

It turns out that I did NOT send him any $ for these, and he was never able to produce any pictures. He was just trying to take advantage of someone willing to send $ first for product unseen!!

I am not saying that someone who sends pictures is legitimate, but at least that person has gone to trouble to get pictures.

Email me directly at (reverse of: moc.oohay@99ogrowp) and I will provide info of who this person was in case they contact you.

Good luck in your search!

feke67

Remo is fantastic

You have nothing to be worried about Remo's people, Mr Van Oosten is one of the finest person you can deal with.

When I ordered my drivers he checked the availability of the right amount on my CC, and, when Visa confimed he ordered the drivers brand new from Dynaudio.

Here is the funny part of the story:
As soon as he obtained the drivers he sent them to me and, only after shipping, he charged the bill on my credit card. Unfortunately, due to the first checking operation Visa blocked the payment.
I received my drivers a week later (880 Euros in drivers) but he didn't receive the payment.

After one month or so, checking my Credit Card bill I noted that the drivers were not charged, I called him immediately and He confirmed that He never got the money from Visa. We worked together in order to cancel the Visa blocking action, and finnally after 2 moths he got his money.

Mr. Van Oosten was so kindly that he never claimed anything and waited for my phone call, he underestood was a Visa fault caused by a double operation (checking and charging).

After some days I called him again and He told me, laughing: "Loris, was my fault... now I know how Visa works, we will do better the next time! "

I can say only: "The finest people I deal with !"
Who in this world would shipping you 880 Euros in new drivers prior to charge your credit card ???

Hope this help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.