• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Sony "Esprit" TA-E901 and TA-N901 pre and power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Sony "Esprit" TA-E901 and TA-N901 pre and power amp

I have for sale in good working condition a matching pair of the original Sony Esprit series pre-amplifier and power amplifier. The pre-amp is the model TA-E901 and the power amp is the model TA-N901.

Both units work on 220-240vac (if you require 110-120vac it would be best to use an external step-up transformer. Although the units can be modified to work on 110-120vac this would be up to the buyer and at their expense).

I am selling these "as-is" due to their age but they are in good cosmetic and working condition. The pre-amp does not have the phono modules fitted, although I have the circuit diagram for these if required.

I would like to sell both as a pair and am asking for serious offers in the region of UK £800.

Please contact me for more information or specifiacations. Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.