• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Crown CTs 8200A Power Amplifier - 8 channels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a brand new and unused - the box has been opened. This is an extremely flexible 8 channel amplifier.

I have been running one of these for over 9 months now and have been very impressed with it. In typical Crown style it is very reliable and sounds great. I bought two, and the one I am selling has been in storage.

It is rated at 8 x 200 Watts @ 4 Ohms (per channel) / 160 Watts @ 8 Ohms (per channel) - all 8 channels driven. Multi-Mode (AB+B) output circuitry.

It can drive selectable constant-voltage (70V/100V) or low- impedance (8/4 ohm) operation for each channel pair. You can also bridge the channels into pairs.

You can view all the details and specifications here:

CTs Series
And
http://www.crownaudio.com/media/storagebk/pdf/amps/135005.pdf

You can buy the 8200A for under $3000. I am looking for about $1750, but I am open to offers.

PM if you are interested.

Thank You

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.