• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Seas exel and SB Acoustic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am moving need to clean out some of my drivers reluctantly of course

2- Seas TC29CF001 TWEETERS used but clean with mounting marks in screw holes /used for short time $225 for pair/plus shipping Sold

2-Seas W22EX001 WOOFERS used w/no magnet covers /mounting marks and solder on terminals .Bought used for project but needs have changed. $ 275 for pair/ plus shipping sold
2-SB Acoustic SB29NRX75-6 10" woofers new /never mounted only bench tested ,this model has spades not binding post 225 for pair/plus shipping sold

All shipping will be actual cost , please make offers.
Thanks Steven

Attachments

• sell pics 005.jpg
    sell pics 005.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 550
  • sell pics 006.jpg
    sell pics 006.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 524
  • 355.jpg
    355.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
I'm kindof new to the forum and still don't know my way around. What is a PM? How do I do it? Anyway, I bet these drivers will fit into a medium flat rate box from the USPS. if you put $200 insurance on it and bubble wrap the boxes, I'm sure we will be fine. The cost from taxas to 34990 should be $15.40

SEAS Tweeters

I'm kindof new to the forum and still don't know my way around. What is a PM? How do I do it? Anyway, I bet these drivers will fit into a medium flat rate box from the USPS. if you put $200 insurance on it and bubble wrap the boxes, I'm sure we will be fine. The cost from taxas to 34990 should be $15.40
That fine, sometimes fed ex get me a better deal(?) .
I work farmers hours so I will check tomorrow and get back with you.
A pm stands for personal message. You access it through your user CP at the menu bar in blue or just click or double click (?)my sreen and I think it gives you the option to mail me through the site. Thanks Steven

I must have at least a postal zip code to determine shipping cost. all international sales are plus shipping no exception <my mistake I should have made that more clear on my
original post.I have never shipped international so I am some what apprehensive.Thanks Steven

off course.the buyer pays shipping.i could ask you some more discount and pay for the shipping.it§s the same.besides you didn't have to accept it.
anyway i found something else in the meantime.
thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.