• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Spring cleaning - free items (just pay shipping)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Spring cleaning in the closet. Wanted to post the stuff here before they end up in the dumpster. Just pay shipping from ZIP 07605 for the items you want. It should all be in working condition but if you want to be 100% sure, let me know and I can test the stuff.

HERE IS THE CATCH: Mininum 4 items. Sorry, but I do not want to run to the post office 10 times with one item in the box.

1. Brand new speaker. Used in flat panel TVs.

photo

2. GONE Heatsinks. Mostly pulled from computers. There is one bigger heatsink from Sony receiver and two matching heatsinks (gold color) that should be good for a small gainclone amp.

3. Car power adapters. One has set of ends, the other one is missing them.

photo

4. Car tweeters in 6x9 frame. Brand new. I think they are Sanyo tweeters.

photo

5. USB Bluetooth adapter. Just the adapter. No disk or drivers. Was working last time I have used it.

photo

6. GONE Radio Shack speaker selector switch.

7. GONE Transformer. Pulled from Sony receiver. Don't know the details on it. If you Google the numbers from the trafo, it will tell you what receiver it came from.

8. Remote compatible with Microsoft Media Center. No USB dongle. Just the remote. Brand new. Bought it to use the dongle only.

photo

photo

9. Wall outlet covers - child proof.

photo

10. Night light. Used.

photo

11. Dimmer switch (used), ceramic socket (new), cable connector (used).

photo

12. GONE Wireless lamp switch. Worked last time I have used it. I can test it if there is an interest (provided I have the battery for it).

13. Bluetooth GPS receiver. Worked last time I have used it but most likely a battery needs to be replaced. It is one of those small batteries that cell phones use. Used with some scratches on the casing.

photo

14. GONE Transformer for Pioneer SX-650 receiver. Pulled from working receiver.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.