• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Ian's FIFO Stack

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD!
Seeing how I can't leave well enough alone, I've reconfigured my DAC's again and I have a FIFO stack I can let go of. This includes:

* I2S FIFO Board (current firmware)
* Dual XO Clock board
* FIFO Isolator Board
* Cystek 45.x & 49.x Oscillators (mounted on adaptors)

You'll need the connectors of your choice (U.FL or wire terminal). The other bits that Ian included have been absorbed for other projects/stock so this will be for the stack above.

It's in pristine shape - just came out of the DAC. I'm only selling the entire stack together, so please don't ask me to break it up.

I know many of you missed out on this GB, and a new one hasn't been scheduled. Rather than letting it sit in my parts bin - thought I'd pass it on.

$250 + shipping (with insurance) + any paypal fees.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.