Klipsch NOS Crossovers CF-1, CF-2, CF-4 for Sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th April 2013, 03:29 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Klipsch NOS Crossovers CF-1, CF-2, CF-4 for Sale

I have several hundred Klipsch crossovers for sale. From what I can find out, and read on the parts. These were built for the Klipsch models CF-1, CF-2 and CF-4 epic series speakers. I can't find much information on these so I really don't know what to charge. If any of you can enlighten me, I'd sure appreciate it. And if anyone here is interested in any (or a bunch), holler and let's work something out. Would also consider trading for musical gear such as higher end guitars, tube guitar amps, drums, etc. I am located in the Texarkana, Arkansas area.
Old 11th April 2013, 01:26 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Pics?
Old 12th April 2013, 01:15 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Klipsch Crossover Pics

Here are pics of the crossovers I have for sale.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg klipsch epic cf-1.JPG (85.8 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg klipsch epic cf-2.JPG (91.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg klipsch epic cf-4.JPG (95.2 KB, 81 views)
Old 6th May 2013, 08:36 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

hello cleanhead steve,
For the cf-4 crossovers you have version 3 crossovers (because the wires are colored) which are less desireable because klipsch changed the woofers and also changed things in the crossover itself, if you have any that have clear jacket wire (monster cable looking) i would be interested these would be considered version 1 or 2, as for cost i would say for version 3 for each crossover $40 to $50, for ver1 or 2 $60 to $80

i can not comment on cf 1 or cf 2 crossover, send me an email i may want a pair.
Old 25th August 2013, 07:00 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default Klipsch Epic CF-2 schematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicman View Post
hello cleanhead steve,
For the cf-4 crossovers you have version 3 crossovers (because the wires are colored) which are less desireable because klipsch changed the woofers and also changed things in the crossover itself, if you have any that have clear jacket wire (monster cable looking) i would be interested these would be considered version 1 or 2, as for cost i would say for version 3 for each crossover $40 to $50, for ver1 or 2 $60 to $80

i can not comment on cf 1 or cf 2 crossover, send me an email i may want a pair.
Hey,
You seem to know quite a bit about the Klipsch Epic series. Do you happen to have a schematic for the CF-2 speakers? If so, will you post it or email me one? I just bought a pair of CF-2 beasts, my first Klipsch. In these, the Xover section for the horn is mounted on the binding post cup and the 2 woofer's section is mounted on the back of the cabinet. The wires are colored and the speakers are not set up for bi-wiring. Yet! ; ) This model has only a single port that is 5" long. Any info you can pass along will be quite helpful!
Thanks!
Roger

Hide this!Advertise here!