• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Huge Lot of OEM Tweeters for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I picked up many cases of OEM tweeters and various drivers that I will be listing.

1st up, pretty standard 1" polycarbonate dome used in well..everything it seems! Labeled JL 4ohm 3 watt. While these are labeled 3w I would guess that's a real 3w and probably 30 watts with a proper crossover network

I have about 600 of these on hand. willing to make some mega deals!! Let's start at $1ea and work some bargains from there!

Anyone want to do a cool line array??

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 936
  • T1b.jpg
    T1b.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:
Next up are some nice metal dome tweeters. these have rubber surrounds and I think they said these were polydax?? I have two different types of brackets for these. but with some careful prying the bracket can be removed. These were used in upper end Automotive applications. Let's start these at $5each and work some deals from there.

Attachments

• T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 902
  • T2b.jpg
    T2b.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 882
  • T2r.jpg
    T2r.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 871
I picked up many cases of OEM tweeters and various drivers that I will be listing.

1st up, pretty standard 1" polycarbonate dome used in well..everything it seems! Labeled JL 4ohm 3 watt. While these are labeled 3w I would guess that's a real 3w and probably 30 watts with a proper crossover network

I have about 600 of these on hand. willing to make some mega deals!! Let's start at $1ea and work some bargains from there!

Anyone want to do a cool line array??

Ok so these are commonly called Mylar domes. not sure if it makes a difference or not. I need to move this out! Looking for any sort of offers reasonable or not! I just may take it!

Per our PMs: I know catching up after Easter slowed things down a bit... no problem, I understand. I appreciate you checking the condition of the original packing... glad you found the issue and are remedying that. Glad your feeling better too. Sorry the snow storm is so bad. I'm in no real hurry here so please don't take any chances on bad roads just to ship the tweeters. In fact, I'd suggest letting the carrier pickup from your house. Please PM the tracking number when you have it. GREAT DEAL ON THESE TWEETS!! :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.