[2] pr 307A (KR + Sylvania) + [1] NU single - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th March 2013, 01:57 AM   #1
n_maher is offline n_maher  United States
diyAudio Member

Default [2] pr 307A (KR + Sylvania) + [1] NU single

Up for sale are the last of my 307A collection that goes back to a project that I passed on to someone else way back in 2010. I've retested each pair on my Jackson 648S and they're clear for shorts, leaks and have plenty of life left.

First up, the Ken Rads. This pair is actually a triple. All 3 are within 5% on my tester so use two and if/when one goes replace it with another match. If desired I'll label them with the specific values so that the owner can use the two highest testing tubes to start. Asking price is $75+ shipping and any fees. My preferred method is USPS flat rate, but I can accommodate UPS/FedEx it just takes longer to drop them off and longer to arrive (if Ground).

On the tester
Click the image to open in full size.

The pair

Next up is a matched pair of Sylvanias. Not much to say, they test clear and within 5%. Asking price is $60 + shipping and any fees.

Last is a single National Union branded 307A. Like the others it's been fully tested. That said, I've been around a lot of 307As and only seen two other NU's, hence this tube being a single. No idea if it's worth anything to someone but I'd like to get $25 + shipping/fees for it. Otherwise I'll just turn it into valve art.

Please email me with any questions or offers. I'm a reasonable guy but lowball offers will be cheerfully ignored. I'm confident I'm asking fair if not low prices for fully tested pairs.

Thanks for looking,
Nate
Old 27th March 2013, 11:43 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

bump...
Old 4th April 2013, 12:29 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

One more time before eBay.
Old 12th April 2013, 02:38 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

KR pair now on Ebay with 3 days to go, no reserve and a starting price of $0.99.
Old 15th April 2013, 02:17 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

An hour left and the price is still $0.99...

Hide this!Advertise here!