• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Merrill DCA4 pair, never mounted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these new from Two Bald Guys Audio about 4 years ago when I got excited about Zigmahornet speakers but never did anything with them after giving a quick test listen. I guess I'm a terrible DIYer - I lurk long enough to build things, get happy, and stay happy. I would love for someone to put these to use. Of course I'd also love for some to (knowingly) offer me a million bucks or even the $60-something-plus-shipping that I paid, but offers are welcome. Questions are welcome but I:

a) have never heard them in real enclosures
b) do not have access to any real test eq, and
c) do think they sound great but do prefer my Hawthorne and Markaudio drivers to the point where I don't want to do more work. I was going to make Zigmahornets or something similar for my mother but she just got a Bose system and I'm neither a proselytizer nor into informing people their happiness is wrong (even if it is, even if she did know the guy ages ago in grad school when he actually had an interest in audio).

Best wishes-

Attachments

• dca4-1.jpg
    dca4-1.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 88
  • dca4-2.jpg
    dca4-2.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 92
  • dca4opt.pdf
    403 KB · Views: 32
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.