• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: B&O Icepower 200ASC D class Amp modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 Icepower 200ASC D class amp modules for sale. These are a 200 watt @ 4ohm complete mono amp on board. Includes onboard multi voltage power supply. Just add source, power, speaker and you are off and running. Great sounding amp especially for this price.

I also have 3 200AC that go with the 200ASC to make a match set. 200AC are $95ea. I also have the wire harness available with pigtails for $15ea

You can get more details on the amp here (data sheet):
http://www.icepower.bang-olufsen.com/files/solutions/icepower200asc_datasheet.pdf

These are units that were installed into a system that was never sold and I am parting out. only has test time on amps and they all work to spec.

$125 each plus shipping. I will ship international, most countries cost about $25 for two amps to ship to.

I take paypal but charge 3% for the paypal fee.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
I have 4 200ASC left and 3 200AC. I also have the Harness (6" or more pigtails) for both amps at $15ea.

The 200ASC are $125 and the 200AC is $95. You can run one of each for a matched two channel setup. the 200AC is the same as the ASC but does not have the power supply so you run the power from the 200ASC to the 200AC.

Thanks
Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.