• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Moving Sale! Loads of DIY Goodies: The Wire boards, NTD1, Audio Power Stuff, etc...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Updated list is attached! Some payments received so I can get a few items shipped tomorrow.

Anything in green is officially sold and paid for. Items in peach are partially sold meaning there are still some left.

Hey Owen; didn't hear from you :)

Yes you did :)

I wrote:

Will do!

at 11:18 last night.

You're on the list for the items you mentioned.

Do you need a total with shipping?

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• stuff to sell Update 2.pdf
    41.7 KB · Views: 96

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
any more the wire power amps left ?. I couldn't open the pdf for some reason...

Seems unlikely at this point. You'd be fifth in line...

I have updated the list yet again with payment and remaining items.

I'm still waiting to hear back from:

Luke
Odysseas

I'd like to know if:

Antoinel - The person ahead of you for the F5 boards dropped out. Would you like them? Please send me a PM or email if you would.

JustFJ - There is a single SE-SE board left as MisterRogers only wanted 2. Are you interested still? 1 board works for stereo.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• stuff to sell Update 4.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 101

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

A whole bunch of stuff shipped out this evening, and it's all listed on the attached sheet.

I cleaned everything up a little, and removed a few items I no longer had.

Please check the list before asking if items are still available :)

If it's marked in dark green, then it's gone.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• stuff to sell - Update March 12.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 127

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Alright... you got yourself a deal :)

I cannot send you a PM as you don't have PMs enabled. I did, however clean up my inbox so you should have no problem getting a message through to me.

Man... that inbox fills up so quickly!

Cheers,
Owen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.