• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Moving Sale! Loads of DIY Goodies: The Wire boards, NTD1, Audio Power Stuff, etc...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I'm moving at the end of the month, and I'm also trying to make room for some new projects, so I'm putting a whole bunch of goodies I had laying around up for sale!

I've got everything from leftover stock of The Wire headphone amps and power amps, to eval boards, power supplies and various parts.

Below is a list of what's available:

NTD1 PCB with Matched Quad mosfets (V1)
Firstwat F5 Power supply and three-channel PCB
National LME49600 Eval Board
The Wire Bal-SE Fully Assembled
The Wire PSU Fully Assembled
The Wire SE-SE Rework boards
The Wire SE-SE boards
The Wire PSU PCB
Volumite for Twisted pair buffalo deck
IRF IRAUD Amp 7S Eval Board
Audio Power DPS-500 Power Supply, 120V input
Audio Power DPS-400 Power Supplies, 230V input
Audio Power DPS-600 Power Supply, 230V input
Audio Power PBT-2 regulator board
The Wire LPUHP fully assembled low power amplifiers
M-Audio 1010LT PCI Sound Card
Vifa TC9FD-18-08 3.5" Fullrange Drivers

There is a PDF attached with the full list and prices. Everything is between 1/2 and 1/4 price

There are also several older transistors and chip amps also included on the list.

Please reply here or send me a PM if interested. I will update the list and the thread as items sell.

Pictures and descriptions to follow for all items!

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• stuff to sell.pdf
    39.2 KB · Views: 352

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
NTD1 PCB and Matched quad:

I had this board set aside as a spare for myself, but I now have a V2 board to take its place. There is no real difference between V1 and V2, but V1 will only support Acko and BII.

This is genuinely the last one that will come available in the foreseeable future!

Completely unused with a brand new quad of matched mosfets.

Firstwat F5 Power supply and three-channel PCB

This is a Firstwatt F5 PCB that I designed a while back. It's a stereo PSU and two channel power amp. There is also a third channel included in case you mess up one of the others. These work exceptionally well, and served as my main amp for many years.

They are brand new, unassembled, and ready to be built!

No support for these, and anyone who knows how to read a schematic will be able to figure them out easily. There is also a thread on here somewhere with more details.

National LME49600 Eval Board

I purchased this when I was evaluating the buffers for The Wire series of headphone amps. These eval boards are VERY expensive brand new, and represent the manufacturer's best efforts at showcasing their parts. This one is in great shape, and fully functional. Working volume control, battery power option and output jack. Input jacks were removed, but they sucked anyways.

The Wire Bal-SE Fully Assembled

Exactly what you think it is :)

It's my personal unit, and it was fully assembled by your's truly. I use the BAL-BAL and SE-SE regularly, but don't have a need for this one.

The Wire PSU Fully Assembled

This was the PSU I used with the above amp. Priority will be given to anyone wanting the pair.

The Wire SE-SE Rework boards

Two final remaining reword boards

The Wire SE-SE boards

Three remaining SE boards.

The Wire PSU PCB

The only remaining PSU board.

Twisted Pear Volumite

Used, fully assembled with "Firmware". Fully functional.

IRF IRAUDAMP7S Eval Board

This is a genuine IRF eval board. It has upgraded output inductors (ferrite core) and upgraded caps.

I let a friend of mine borrow it and it came back with a blown output stage and I believe damaged drivers. It would take some work and knowledge to fix, hence the low price. I don't have the time, and I can't stand listening to class D amps :) A full schematic is available.

Attachments

• IMG_8696.JPG
    IMG_8696.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_8692.JPG
    IMG_8692.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_8691.JPG
    IMG_8691.JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG_8690.JPG
    IMG_8690.JPG
    293.3 KB · Views: 906
  • IMG_8684.JPG
    IMG_8684.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 948
  • IMG_8683.JPG
    IMG_8683.JPG
    368.6 KB · Views: 989
  • IMG_8681.JPG
    IMG_8681.JPG
    366 KB · Views: 1,021

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member

I have a pair of these that were used for lab testing. One unit failed during power up transient testing, so I stopped testing.

The failure is not catastrophic, but something in the remote power up circuitry went haywire and smoked.

The other unit is good and still working normally.

Both units look like they have been hand modified, but did come directly from Audio Power. As a result, they are being sold "as is".

Audio Power DPS-400 Power Supplies, 230V input

These are also lab test units, but both units are working just fine and perform as expected. 230V input only!

One unit has a cracked PCB where the standoff was mounted, but it does not affect functionality.

Sold "as is"

Audio Power DPS-600 Power Supply, 230V input

Yet another lab test unit, fully functional, and ready to go. 230V only, and again, sold "As is"

Audio Power PBT-2 regulator board

Semi functional regulator board. This was intended to be used with the DPS-400 for additional filtering. The regulators for the HV taps don't seem to be adjustable. I think it's just a circuit error.

Sold "as is"

The Wire LPUHP fully assembled low power amplifiers

These were my babies for the past year and a half. I used two pairs in my main system and one pair on my PC. They are my favorite amps, and likely the highest performing power amps on the planet.

I now have the "production" versions in house so I'm selling these.

They were all fully assembled by me, and are in perfect working condition. Two pairs are balanced input, and one pair is SE input. They include the transformers and fully plug-n-play. Add a fuse, plug them in and you're ready to go.

See here for details:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...gh-perfromance-lpuhp-16w-power-amplifier.html

M-Audio 1010LT PCI Sound Card

I used this sound card for loudspeaker measurement and crossover development with Sound Easy and UE. It's a very good quality card, and works perfectly. I recently upgraded to something a little fancier so I no longer need this.

Comes with cables.

Vifa TC9FD-18-08 3.5" Fullrange Drivers

My favorite little fullrange. I built a huge line array with these, and I have a few spares.

Attachments

• IMG_8699.JPG
    IMG_8699.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_8694.JPG
    IMG_8694.JPG
    284.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_8697.JPG
    IMG_8697.JPG
    260.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_8705.JPG
    IMG_8705.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_8703.JPG
    IMG_8703.JPG
    379.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Kuribo:

I got your note, but your email address is either old or non-functional as I got an un-deliverable notice when I replied. Try PM instead.

Your questions are mostly answered above. Make sure to read the link.

gaborbela:

I'll get you a quote for shipping tomorrow. These are absolutely 100% genuine (straight from ON Semi). If they weren't I wouldn't be selling them :)

Cheers,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
gaborbela:

The parts you're looking for are small and light enough to fit in a lettermail padded envelope, so shipping would be $3.75 to Toronto.

The total weight has to be below 500g, but even with 20 TO-3 packs and 8 TO-247 packs you're still under that number.

I also made a mistake in the list, so to clarify, here's what I have left of the parts you asked for:

MJL4302: 4
MJL4281: 6
MJ11033: 25
MJ11032: 25

Please specify exactly what you want in individual parts (as above) and I'll get you a total.

Cheers,
Owen

I was planning to use the LLPUHP to drive the adapter for a set of Stax electrostatic headphones but a Stax amp just presented itself. Not sure which set up will be better but I think I will pass at this point on the LLPUHP and try the Stax amp. If it doesn't work out, I will in line when the commercial product appears.

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused....

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Messages have been sent out to everyone. Please let me know if I missed anyone.

Attached is an updated list with all items currently in a "pending" state. If there were multiple people interested in the same items, I listed them in the order in which they were received.

Please check the list and let me know if I missed anything.

Regards,
Owen

Attachments

• stuff to sell - update.pdf
    41.5 KB · Views: 106
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.