• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Goertz Alphacore flat ribbon speaker cable connectors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling 3 sets of 4 ea. Alphacore ribbon speaker cable connectors. Needless to say these can only be used with flat ribbon cables, which can be a pain to terminate without connectors like these.
I have 4 of the spades and 8 of the bananas. I will sell them in sets of 4.
These are very nice, heavy rhodium plated connectors, from a set of bi-wire Goertz cables I cannibalized to use the wire elsewhere. They are used, and have a few minor scratches and wear, but overall very good condition. All set screws are included.
Goertz sells them for $8 ea. plus shipping, I'll like to sell these for 1/2 price- $19 per set of 4, shipping included by priority mail in the cont. US. I'll discount shipping for more than 1 set, will sell them all for $45 shipped. I'll eat paypal fees.
If you want to make your own ribbon cables, these are a great buy.

Info here:

Accessories
Thanks for having a look!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.