• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ATC SM75-150S midrange domes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I have pair of custom model ATC midranges and they don't suit my present plans that well and unfortunately I can't afford to have expensive gear lay around.

Drivers are made for Finnish studio monitor manufacturer Genelec, it's 4 ohm version of this magnificent driver. Dome is 3", magnet 190mm and weight massive 8kg each. Sensitivity is around 94-95dB and they have excellent distorsion plot, 0,2-0,3% 350-3000Hz with 95dB SPL.

Drivers are few years old but in good condition. I live in Finland so invester should propably be from Europe or EU area so shipping wouldn't get too complicated and expensive.

New ones cost 500-550€ each and I am not selling these in cheap price but I thought 50% price would be excellent deal for anyone needing state-of-the-art domes.

I can send you pictures and other stuff by email if intrested.

toivanen.jussi@dnainternet.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.