• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Full size Statements parts (Drivers, crossovers, ports)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

These parts have been sitting for too long. Doesn't look like the wife will let me do yet another pair of speakers anytime soon. My loss is your gain. All the drivers are new except the tweeters I bought used from a fellow member. (Woofers are the shielded version.) Crossover parts are new bought from parts-express. The complete kit from Meniscus is more than $900. The tweeters are used and I need to get rid of these so how's a 25% haircut and I'll take care of paypal fee and shipping to boot. $650 takes it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.