• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rigol 1052 digital oscilloscope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
51r-DIl6bsL.jpg

It's like new. I missed the feel and responsiveness of analog scopes so I picked up an old Tektronix scope instead. I don't really need the features that this scope has either. It is pretty cool, I must admit, to store to USB and do calculations and such. So it's up for sale.

All original parts, documentation, probes, etc. I don't think I have the original box, but I will be sure to double box and go overboard on the packaging. It's a small and light unit so it won't be difficult regardless.

Looking for $350 CONUS including paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.