• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB - MC phono amp (~500\850$)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
It's a low MC cart 0,21mV very similar to mine Denon DL103R, also high compliance so needs a tonearm with high mass.

See the attached schematic with Salas Folded Simplistic schematic and Guide, I'm now doing one exactly for my Denon DL103R. Do you think can do it?

Attachments

• Salas Folded Simplistic MC Doc.pdf
    309.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Salas 63dB Experiment_LMC.png
    Salas 63dB Experiment_LMC.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 116
Hey , Very clean &nice build !
That's mine 419 . Vary pleasant pre for the price . It doesn't have tube pre "bloom" but it is very neutral and smooth sounding. I see that you use big capacitor bank . When I built mine few years ago the fashion was "small and fast PSU " I was going to revisit the PSU with bigger power transformers and Pre regulated supply with at leat 10-20mF on the rail.
Rgrds, L

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 64
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.