• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Test equipment for sale (DMM, scope) USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fluke 8600A DMM for sale (USA)

OSCILLOSCOPE AND AGILENT DMM ARE SOLD, THANKS!
Got to make some room. All are in excellent working condition.

Fluke 8060A handheld DMM. Classic high resolution 20,000 count DMM. Nice features like fast latching continuity, high impedance mode, conductivity, dB measurements for 600 ohm impedance. You can check out the manual at:
http://assets.fluke.com/manuals/8060a___imeng0300.pdf
I will include some basic Fluke probes (TL-75 style, not the TL175 pictured).

The images show comparisons with my 8846A bench meter and measurements of a 10K precision bulk foil resistor. As you can see, it's very accurate!
$75 shipped in the USA, $50 if you can pick up in San Francisco.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Tektronix 2465 300 MHz analog oscilloscope. Some cosmetic shortcomings: Mild scuffs on case and on focus and intensity knobs. Power button a little sticky when you turn it off, so you have to give a very small nudge to get it to pop out all the way. Functionally great. I can throw in an old Tektronix P6133 150 MHz probe if you need one.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Agilent U1252A handheld DMM. This is basically new. I bought it new but never really used it other than to play around with it a bit. A whopping 50,000 counts and tons of features including 20 MHz counter and a square wave generator. Check out the manual:
http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent...0740&lc=eng&cc=US&nfr=-536902463.536910939.00
Comes with an extensive selection of probes, clips as shown. Also has the ability to use a rechargeable battery which can be charged while still in the meter (both battery and charger are included). Comparison with my 8846A and testing 10R and 10K precision resistors is shown.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.