• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 4 pair RCA connectors, $16

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

rif

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Each connector is two pieces of metal, a barrel that screws onto the plug assembly. I looked them over but can't see any brand markings.

It's difficult to see in the pictures, so I'll describe them:

There are two set screws on the plug assembly: one up front for the wire that connects the plug. The other is either for strain relief or ground. There are 2 concentric tabs for soldering the ground/shield.

The barrel is a dark, shiny metal, maybe black chrome. The plug looks like gold plated. I can't guarantee that's what they actually are though.

5 appear fine. 3 of them are missing the strain relief set screw and/or have the 2 flexible shield tabs bent or missing. Shouldn't be an issue if you're soldering them.

I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, my camera and skills aren't very good.

I'll charge actual cost for shipping plus paypal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_3273.JPG
    IMG_3273.JPG
    884.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3258.JPG
    IMG_3258.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3226.JPG
    IMG_3226.JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 130
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.