|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|31st January 2013, 10:27 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
Ultimate Focal Raven
It does not get any better than this, but likes some good space. You got it? Then read on....
We are not too far from Bay Area, CA
Driver Complement per channel:
• One Raven R-2 - pure ribbon tweeter
• Two Focal Audium 7K - 7" Poly Kevlar cone midranges
• Two Focal Audium 15VX - 15" Polyglass cone woofers
The crossovers were designed and tested by Joe D'Appolito (originator of the "D'Appolito Configuration" ) and he also designed the cabinet parameters including cabinet size and woofer vent dimensions. Cabinet construction was provided by a professional carpenter.
These beautifully designed, acoustically accurate speakers were custom designed with no limitations other than need to fit through a doorway.
Many Special Features:
• Professionally designed and tested crossover units
• Five layer internal acoustic damping system
• High strength internal bracing system • Anti-diffraction foam fronts • Acoustically transparent grill cloth • All drivers acoustically isolated from cabinets
• Five degree angled mid-tweeter section
• System includes Cardas binding post cables (for single amp/single wiring) • Two sets of gold/rhodium binding posts (providing bi-amp/bi-wire capability) • Mid-tweeter crossover in acoustically separate enclosure accessible through rear of mid- tweeter section.
• Overall height: 67" • Overall width: 17.75" • Overall depth: 32"
Cabinet Materials: Zebrawood veneers and sold edging, 1 - 2.5 MDF
System Weight: 750 lbs. (125lbs. each mid-tweeter section, 250lbs. each woofer section)
Yes, they rock.
Any questions, more detailed pictures let me know.
Last edited by bradgilbert; 31st January 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: need pics
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Raven 2 + Focal 7W4411 2.5 Way?||mgreene||Multi-Way||5||29th May 2016 08:17 PM|
|Ultimate Focal/Raven Speakers||bradgilbert||Swap Meet||0||7th December 2012 05:22 AM|
|For Sale: Raven R2, PHL 1120, Focal 13W||Sweeney||Swap Meet||2||27th April 2011 02:34 PM|
|Brian Gt's new Focal/Raven speakers||BrianGT||Multi-Way||12||22nd May 2006 07:35 AM|
|Focal Audiom 6WM + Raven R1||sardonx||Multi-Way||11||25th June 2003 05:47 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|