Ultimate Focal Raven
It does not get any better than this, but likes some good space. You got it? Then read on....:D
We are not too far from Bay Area, CA
Driver Complement per channel:
• One Raven R-2 - pure ribbon tweeter
• Two Focal Audium 7K - 7" Poly Kevlar cone midranges
• Two Focal Audium 15VX - 15" Polyglass cone woofers
The crossovers were designed and tested by Joe D'Appolito (originator of the "D'Appolito Configuration" ) and he also designed the cabinet parameters including cabinet size and woofer vent dimensions. Cabinet construction was provided by a professional carpenter.
These beautifully designed, acoustically accurate speakers were custom designed with no limitations other than need to fit through a doorway.
Many Special Features:
• Professionally designed and tested crossover units
• Five layer internal acoustic damping system
• High strength internal bracing system • Anti-diffraction foam fronts • Acoustically transparent grill cloth • All drivers acoustically isolated from cabinets
• Five degree angled mid-tweeter section
• System includes Cardas binding post cables (for single amp/single wiring) • Two sets of gold/rhodium binding posts (providing bi-amp/bi-wire capability) • Mid-tweeter crossover in acoustically separate enclosure accessible through rear of mid- tweeter section.
• Overall height: 67" • Overall width: 17.75" • Overall depth: 32"
Cabinet Materials: Zebrawood veneers and sold edging, 1 - 2.5 MDF
System Weight: 750 lbs. (125lbs. each mid-tweeter section, 250lbs. each woofer section)
Yes, they rock.
Any questions, more detailed pictures let me know.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio