• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Schurter (CGC0.6101.151) IEC Power Entry Module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

rif

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Sold: Schurter (CGC0.6101.151) IEC Power Entry Module

Sold!

Free - just pay for actual shipping + paypal.

No one wants to buy them and I don't want to send them to recycling/landfill.... I'll just give them away.

This part is rated at 4A and has integrated power switch, filtering, and fuse holder.

Comes with main unit and fuse drawer.

please feel free to make me an offer.

I have 5 available. I looked at mouser and digikey, they have them at a ridiculous prices; it must be an error.

From the Schurter website:

CG - IEC Appliance Inlet C14 with Filter, Fuseholder 1- or 2-pole (5x20 mm or 6.3x32 mm), Line Switch 1- or 2-pole, Voltage Selector (Series-Parallel)

Attachments

• IMG_3192.JPG
    IMG_3192.JPG
    564.3 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_3168.jpg
    IMG_3168.jpg
    984.6 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
I looked at mouser and digikey, they have them at a ridiculous prices; it must be an error.

It's not an error, the parts you have are medical grade and have less than 5 uA of leakage current. They are meant for patient-connected devices.

I happen to have about a dozen of these exact parts (exact same P/N) that I harvested out of prototype breast biopsy devices years ago, and have used them in several tube amp and preamps.

I don't think the low leakage current helps for audio in any meaningful way......

rif

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Now they're FREE

FREE!

Just cover actual shipping and paypal fees.

I can fit up to 4 in a usps flat rate box. So 1-4 the cost is the same (assuming us shipping). These aren't heavy anyway so the shipping is minimal.

I'd rather give them away then send them to a recycler.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.