• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Seas Loki Drivers and crossovers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I have a pair of Seas H1333 drivers used for about a year in a pair of Loki cabs (diy cabs). There's 2 different crossovers - the Loki ones, built using ansar supersound caps and solen air core inductors (hand wound down from higher values and matched), and a 1st order pair which Tenson came up with. I think the first orders sound much better than the 2nd order.

The cabs are also available but probably uneconomical to send worldwide. Drivers and crossovers I'll happily send overseas.

Looking for £130 for the drivers and crossovers plus postage at cost. Pretty much half of what they'd cost from Madisound.

If you want the cabs then £150 plus postage, but that's uk only. If you're local to Wirral then you're welcome to come and have a listen.

Cheers, James

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

1st order xover:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2nd order:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.