• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS EDCOR GXSE10-8-5K

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of lightly used GXSE10-8-5K for sale. I bought them to test my Tubelab SE before using it as a drive stage for a 211 amp. This is the open frame version (can post a picture if someone wants to know how it looks like). $30.00/pair. Buyer pays shipping from Canada (Paypal accepted but add fee). Thanks.

picture

it looks like this

Attachments

• 0000665_xpp10_8_8k_300.jpg
    0000665_xpp10_8_8k_300.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 184
And the winner is...

This is crazy! Thefragger and Drewaudio showed both their intention to buy by a gap of 20 minutes! (not responsable for email delay...Checked here and my pms). So Thefragger won. I'm sorry for Drewaudio because he was very interested and looks like a cool guy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.