• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Acoustat X w/ Servo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It pains me to do this but alas I am deciding to part with my Acoustat X speakers with servo tube amps. I spent the better part of two years building this system but just don't have the time to dedicate to listen to it and had to keep it in a room isolated from my pets and children.

I have two sets of Xs one complete with panels currently in use and a second set of frames with enough panels to rebuild a second set of speakers. Panels are fully functional with no buzzes ect and spares are all tested as working panels. Frames have no grills and are not mint. Maybe a 6 out of 10 but fully functional to their required need. I do have a pair of grill cloth if desired, although I have found that these speakers sound best without them.

The servo amps have an Analogue Associates Level 1 upgrade including; bypassed gain pot and upgraded input phono jacks. New glass impregnated oil filled 15000vdc caps and high quality poly caps where it counts. Included are about 30 NOS spare output tubes (valued at approximately $250.00) so good to roll and use for a lifetime. The amps are near mint spotless and come with original boxes for shipping. I will not split the amps from this system. No pops, noises, arcs ect and work as they should for quite awhile with the recent rebuild.

http://daveayers.com/images/Audio/Analogue_Associates_Info.pdf

This is a cash only pickup sale no shipping and I won't separate.

$2500.00

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.