• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

E. F. Johnson #228 Ceramic Octal Sockets NOS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD! E. F. Johnson #228 Ceramic Octal Sockets NOS

SOLD!

=====================

Genuine NOS E. F. Johnson #228 Ceramic Octal Sockets. These sockets have a spring clip that presses the outside of the brass contacts against the tube pins for consistently great contact.. Certainly one of the better tube sockets ever made. Great for audio amplifiers or radio equipment.

The reproduction versions of this socket are selling for about $4.00 each.

I've got over 250 of these sockets for sale. I'd like to sell them quickly so I've priced them at $3.00 each. I'll discount them further if you wish to purchase a larger quantity.

Attachments

• EF Johnson #228 Socket Fr 1190.jpg
    EF Johnson #228 Socket Fr 1190.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 200
  • EF Johnson #228 Socket Bk 1190.jpg
    EF Johnson #228 Socket Bk 1190.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I'm Interested

Scott,

PM me; I'd like to buy a large lot of these.

Genuine NOS E. F. Johnson #228 Ceramic Octal Sockets. These sockets have a spring clip that presses the outside of the brass contacts against the tube pins for consistently great contact.. Certainly one of the better tube sockets ever made. Great for audio amplifiers or radio equipment.

The reproduction versions of this socket are selling for about $4.00 each.

I've got over 250 of these sockets for sale. I'd like to sell them quickly so I've priced them at $3.00 each. I'll discount them further if you wish to purchase a larger quantity.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.