• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fs: absolutely new tube meter.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This gear IS ABSOLUTELY NEW-NEVER USED OR OPENED before I did that. It was packed in huge wood box. I opened that box, put out this meter, clean some kind of lubricant gear was covered, read manual, adjust everything as manual told and plug it on and wait for 30minutes for gears tubes warm up time as manual told. I think that gears tubes even is not in burn in period, because after 30minutes, I did some calibrations.everything looks good- meters scale show values which must to show. So I turn it out and packed again. In complect I have noticed there are spare tubes in special box for replacement when originals life ends. so with new in tubes and spare new tubes this gear should give many years of trouble free use. Also gear is with seals-it also had warrianty, which I suppose ended 25years ago :)

I write inf. about it there. Looks like it was designed for professional use, I have newer see anything like this.It was hard to me to translate it , because I have no expierence or theoretical knowledge about tubes.If You have any questuions I will try to read and answer.

So here is main information:

Electronic tubes meter L 3-3.
made in Russia.
Manuf.serial number 20388
Manuf.data 1974year.
Size- 515x320x230mm
Weight- 22kg.(only tube meter L3-3. in cmplect is wooden box with matrix, spare tubes, cords,wires etc it weights 3kg, also there are big main box.it is aprox. 15kg)
Power consumtion max 450VA
Works on theese voltages:
127/220V +- 10% with ~50Hz
or 115V +- 5% with 400Hz

Designed for measure parameters of tubes, also for taking Statical Characteristic.
( This I will hope translate good, but there is missunderstandigs for me,so there may have been silly mistakes):
For diodes- current(?) emission and current of anode
For triodes,double triodes,penthodes,tetrodes and combinations lamps-current of anode,current second grid, back current first grid, SOME UNKNOWN WORD FOR ME- maybe (curve or graph) anode-grid characteristic, curve characteristic some kind heter….. part frequency……. ……. Lamps, anode current in start of characteristic and or ………. current grid.
For stabilictrons- potential fire, current stabilization, during changing value load.

Measure refricters(kenonotron) straight current … … …. … 50Hz power consumption.

Also measure :
direct or not heat(maybe?) tubes for this parameters:
Current flow between electrodes when 100 and 250V
Takes statical characteristic of tubes

Deliver these voltages for testing tubes :
Not intermitten(+-) from1 to 14 V(max current 1,2A)
Intermitten(`)- 2.5, 3, 4.5, 5.5, 7V up to 3A
10, 13 V up to 1,7A
15,25V, 17,5V up to 1,3A

first grid- from -0,5 to -65V, also fixed- -100V
second grid from 10 to 300V up to 15mA
anode(intermiten) from 25V to 300V up to 100mA
(not intermiten) 2x 350V, 2x400V, 2x 500V

also something more datas like that..

automatic moove… resistances-30, 50, 68, 75, 80, 100, 120, 150, 160, 200, 220, 400, 500, 600, <600ohm.
Manufacturer allows and recomends measure and take SC of tubes, refricters, diodes,stabilictrons, with 25-30w power dissipation of anode.

Complect consist of:
1) exploitation manual:
a)technical data
b) description of schematic,construction,principle and working tube meter
c) quideline to work
d)quideline to repair
e)quideline for checking, calibration
f)something about lamp checking(I cant translate)
g)schematic of changing mode and parameter of tubes
h)cards of voltage
j)cards of resistance
k)transformers data
l)principle schematic of tube meter
m)various location of parts electrical and mounting schematic(4pc.)

also some others datas, cant realy name all..

2) matrix(comutator cards). it is 425cards, each for different type of tube. Also there is all purpose card for other tubes which is not in 425cards.
3) power Cord
4) wire n# 4 for some strange tubes in my opinion
5)wire n# 1
6)wire n# 2
7)spare tubes
8)spare fuses
9) basic wooden box where was packed meter, and box with extras I think better will throw it away, because it weights a lot and no benefit, especially when shiping.

If nessesary for serious buyers I can make some photos.

Shiping weight minimum would be 26-27kg. I would suggest ground shiping.
THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIPING I found is from my country to Australia- for 27kg packet it would be-
Ground shiping 78eur.
Air shiping 328eur.

ground shiping is not expensive.

Payment metods accepted:
Western Union money order, bank transfer, personal check(will ship after clear it). also other secure payments methods can be accepted if it valids in my country.

for sale absolutely new tube meter

This gear IS ABSOLUTELY NEW-NEVER USED OR OPENED before I did that. It was packed in huge wood box. I opened that box, put out this meter, clean some kind of lubricant gear was covered, read manual, adjust everything as manual told and plug it on and wait for 30minutes for gears tubes warm up time as manual told. I think that gears tubes even is not in burn in period, because after 30minutes, I did some calibrations.everything looks good- meters scale show values which must to show. So I turn it out and packed again. In complect I have noticed there are spare tubes in special box for replacement when originals life ends. so with new in tubes and spare new tubes this gear should give many years of trouble free use. Also gear is with seals-it also had warrianty, which I suppose ended 25years ago :)

I write inf. about it there. Looks like it was designed for professional use, I have newer see anything like this.It was hard to me to translate it , because I have no expierence or theoretical knowledge about tubes.If You have any questuions I will try to read and answer.

So here is main information:

Electronic tubes meter L 3-3.
made in Russia.
Manuf.serial number 20388
Manuf.data 1974year.
Size- 515x320x230mm
Weight- 22kg.(only tube meter L3-3. in cmplect is wooden box with matrix, spare tubes, cords,wires etc it weights 3kg, also there are big main box.it is aprox. 15kg)
Power consumtion max 450VA
Works on theese voltages:
127/220V +- 10% with ~50Hz
or 115V +- 5% with 400Hz

Designed for measure parameters of tubes, also for taking Statical Characteristic.
( This I will hope translate good, but there is missunderstandigs for me,so there may have been silly mistakes):
For diodes- current(?) emission and current of anode
For triodes,double triodes,penthodes,tetrodes and combinations lamps-current of anode,current second grid, back current first grid, SOME UNKNOWN WORD FOR ME- maybe (curve or graph) anode-grid characteristic, curve characteristic some kind heter….. part frequency……. ……. Lamps, anode current in start of characteristic and or ………. current grid.
For stabilictrons- potential fire, current stabilization, during changing value load.

Measure refricters(kenonotron) straight current … … …. … 50Hz power consumption.

Also measure :
direct or not heat(maybe?) tubes for this parameters:
Current flow between electrodes when 100 and 250V
Takes statical characteristic of tubes

Deliver these voltages for testing tubes :
Not intermitten(+-) from1 to 14 V(max current 1,2A)
Intermitten(`)- 2.5, 3, 4.5, 5.5, 7V up to 3A
10, 13 V up to 1,7A
15,25V, 17,5V up to 1,3A

first grid- from -0,5 to -65V, also fixed- -100V
second grid from 10 to 300V up to 15mA
anode(intermiten) from 25V to 300V up to 100mA
(not intermiten) 2x 350V, 2x400V, 2x 500V

also something more datas like that..

automatic moove… resistances-30, 50, 68, 75, 80, 100, 120, 150, 160, 200, 220, 400, 500, 600, <600ohm.
Manufacturer allows and recomends measure and take SC of tubes, refricters, diodes,stabilictrons, with 25-30w power dissipation of anode.

Complect consist of:
1) exploitation manual:
a)technical data
b) description of schematic,construction,principle and working tube meter
c) quideline to work
d)quideline to repair
e)quideline for checking, calibration
f)something about lamp checking(I cant translate)
g)schematic of changing mode and parameter of tubes
h)cards of voltage
j)cards of resistance
k)transformers data
l)principle schematic of tube meter
m)various location of parts electrical and mounting schematic(4pc.)

also some others datas, cant realy name all..

2) matrix(comutator cards). it is 425cards, each for different type of tube. Also there is all purpose card for other tubes which is not in 425cards.
3) power Cord
4) wire n# 4 for some strange tubes in my opinion
5)wire n# 1
6)wire n# 2
7)spare tubes
8)spare fuses
9) basic wooden box where was packed meter, and box with extras I think better will throw it away, because it weights a lot and no benefit, especially when shiping.

If nessesary for serious buyers I can make some photos.

Shiping weight minimum would be 26-27kg. I would suggest ground shiping.
THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHIPING I found is from my country to Australia- for 27kg packet it would be-
Ground shiping 78eur.
Air shiping 328eur.

So ground shiping is not expensive.

Payment metods accepted:
Western Union money order, bank transfer, personal check(will ship after clear it). also other secure payments methods can be accepted if it valids in my country.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.