• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTS: CLIO SC-01 measuring system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
WTS: CLIO SC-01 measuring system - price revised

Hi all,

I have an CLIO SC-01 measuring system for sale. It is based on the PB4281 PCI board. It comes with CLIOwin 6.27 software (on a CD-ROM), but you can upgrade it for free to version 6.55, which is the latest version.

It is an original set, bought directly from Audiomatica. Everything is working fine. In fact, I am using it right now to run in some cables. However, I have changed the RCA connectors and stereo-to-RCA cables, due to the original ones suffering from oxidation effects over the years.

I am selling the system because I am upgrading to the CLIO 10 FW. Looking at a price of USD$500. Buyer will be responsible for shipping charges.

20130119_191857_zpsabea4395.jpg

Thanks,
Stevie

Last edited:
Steve,
That is a much better price and I am sure someone should be happy to have it. Whoever buys it should know that these cards need to use a full sized PCE slot and not a PCIE slot as it will not fit. Just something I think you should let someone know as if they have a newer computer they will not be able to use the card.
\Steven

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.