• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LDR Lighter Note Passive Preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built this Lighter Note passive preamp for myself. I tested it on my system and decided that I need a linestage with gain.

Preamplifier uses light dependent resistors to control attenuation, keeping sound signal free of noise and other mechanical "distortions" introduced by mechanical volume pots. The preamp can be adjusted to desired impedance, tailoring it to your particular system needs. It has two pairs of switchable inputs and one pair of outputs.
As you can see in the pics I used premium RCA connectors, silver wire and put everything in a rather expensive aluminum chassis.

Asking $385 plus shipping and PayPal fees.
This one is SOLD.

Attachments

• LigherNote1.jpg
    LigherNote1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 353
  • LigherNote2.jpg
    LigherNote2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 348
  • LigherNote3.jpg
    LigherNote3.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.