• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Hypex SMPS UcD amps (Europe)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A buddy of mine have a standard UCD180 with a regular powersupply. 800va toroid , some 200.000 plus capacitor bank. Sounds great.
It's a 2 part set, toroid in one box , capacitors and modules in another.

I might convince him to take a few pictures :)

Parts are worth around 1400 euro's

He wants 450 euro's

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Tempting, though it might be a a bit more than I need (and can afford) for just bass drivers. Other issue (why I was hoping for SMPS) is that after a year I'll be needing to get it all back to Australia, mostly as hand luggage, and my Radian 850PBs are already causing me a bit of grief in that department.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.