• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Workshop clean out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am having a clean out sale of my workshop as i have too much stuff and little time to do anything. All shipping is from 20165 and is extra to price shown.I will split shipping fees 50/50 however.

1/ I have 3 jbl 123a-3 12" drivers. These are in excellent working condition with some staining on the cone. $100 each obo.

2/ I have 2 econowave speakers using jbl LE14a drivers in beautiful barzilay cabinets with the horns on top. Offers?

3/ 2 James JS6123H single ended output transformers in excellent like new condition. $195.00 sold

4/ one Hammond 193Q ps choke 10h 500ma $85.00

5/ One Hammond 302AX power transformer $90.00

6/ Two Hammond 1620 pp output transformers. $140.00

7/ One Hammond 156R choke 1.5h 200 ma $10.00

8/ 2 Edcor XSE15-8-5K se outputs brand new $35.00 sold

9/ 2 custom built power supply chokes by Heyboer 80+80h gapped. Were going to be in a KT88 push pull amp that never happened. $80 sold

10/ Hammond 166G30 Power transformer. Brand new. $20.00

11/ Hammond 166L5 filament transformer brand new. $20.00

12/ Mark Audio ch-70 Mk1 full range speaker drivers. brand new never used.
$30.00

13/ Fostex FT207d soft dome tweeters pair. Brand new never used. $60.00

14/ Two Hammond 193C chokes. Like new. $60.00

15/ Mark Audio Alpair 7.3 fullrange drivers low hours like new condition.
$130.00

16/ Dayton audio DCS305-4 12" subwoofer. Like new low hrs. $60.00

17/ 100w subwoofer plate amp from Parts Express. $45.00

I am open to offers but please don`t be insulting. Everything is either new or like new and in excellent working condition.

Last edited:
Mark audio

Hi I am interested in the mark audio speakers. The ch-70 first and maybe the 7.3. Could you get a couple pictures? Can I also get a little more info on the ch-70 and the 7.3? I am interested in the full range but so far can't find much on the ch-70. Thanks

here is some info on the alpair 7s:Bottlenecks Audio: Full range speaker competition
and

The Madisound Speaker Store

Here are specs for the chr-70s:
http://meniscusaudio.com/images/CHR70-introduction.pdf

As you can see the alpair 7s are in a pair of mltl cabinets that won the bottlehead speaker competition last year. The cabinets are also for sale if you are interested and live close enough.

Here are some pics.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.