• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Seven Telefunken 12AT7/ECC81 Tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ALL SOLD!!

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to have won a lot of Euro 12AT7 tubes. Didn't think I'd sell 'em, but I lost my job and had to pay for my final semester of school, and this has left me pretty strapped for cash, so here are some of my tubes! If my prices are out of line, let me know.

kfTyr.png

Tube 1: $27
Tube 2: $26
Tube 3: $21
Tube 4: $25
Tube 5: $22
Tube 6: $28
Tube 7: $27

Tested on my calibrated Eico 667, modded to measure plate current (with a Fluke 27/FM, current is DC), and using a testing configuration developed by Conrad Hoffman on the Audiokarma forums. You can find the discussion thread on how the testing data was corrected here: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=458463

The writing on the boxes might not make much sense, but it's how I personally categorize my tubes. Some tubes will have stickers or writing on them with alternate data; this has been superseded by the data on the boxes.

IMGP0009_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.