• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Buffalo II for sale + other goodies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So I have all this stuff

Buffalo II (clock 100MHz)
Volumite + BII firmware (installed onto BII)
Trident local shunt regulators (still packed and never installed)
Placid
Toslink
Original Buffalo II firmware (spare or in case you are not planning to use volumite)

I am considering to sell as a package only if offers are good enough. The boards costed me 485$+shipping and they are clearly 'used' now.

Reason for sale is as usual to fund other projects. I will retain a 8xPCM1704 DAC which I love as much as BII actually but 1704's are now made of unobtanium...

I can optionally add a pair of cinemag CMOQ2H HI Nickel output transformers in case you opt for a passive output stage (as I did) so you would have everything to get the dac singing but a small 15VA-7V power transformer.

I'll take offers via PM. I can ship worldwide in 10days (allow me a few days to dismantle the dac and pack everything) and I accept paypal or wire transfer in Europe. Boards are in Italy.

Ciao
Gianluca

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.