• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Toshiba 2SJ109-V Dual JFETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm leaving for an overseas holiday soon, and I won't be able send anything from about the 18th of February to the 18th of March. You're welcome to email, but I may not be able to reply.

I've also had a few emails about what I might be interested in trading for. Some particular items that came to mind were:
- Analog Devices and Burr Brown R2R DACs, such as PCM1702s and AD1862s.
- Medium power lateral MOSFETs such as 2SK213 / 2SJ76 pairs.
- Modern digital filters such as the DF1704 and DF1706.
- Output BJTs from Japanese manufacturers.

I've been thinking about eventually building a Pass F5, so I'd be keen to trade for some matched or unmatched sets of 2SK2013 / 2SJ313, 2SJ201 / 2SK1530 or 2SJ200 / 2SK1529.

I've still got quite a few matched and unmatched genuine 2SJ109s for sale. I've matched about half of them into 0.5mA IDSS groups, in some groups I can offer as many as 16 matched devices.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.