FS: HI QUALITY PROJECT BOXES - NON-METALLIC - EXCELLENT 4 XOVERS! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th January 2013, 08:27 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: HI QUALITY PROJECT BOXES - NON-METALLIC - EXCELLENT 4 XOVERS!

I have four (4) each of these beautiful, sturdy project box and lid sets, Keystone Mfg. # 702 (box) and #2039 (lid). They are NEW and unused. The boxes measure 8-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 3" and are made of sturdy phenolic, which means they are non-ferrous - and ideal to house XOVERS, etc. - without fear of a metal box interfering with the inductors.

Each corner of the box has a molded-in, threaded brass insert to accomodate screws for the top lid. The lids are made from the same phenolic material, and one side is still covered with an adhesive paper for protection against scratches.

These are heavy-duty, extremely HIGH-QUALITY boxes that do NOT resemble the cheap, Radio Shack-style PVC junk that is commonly seen. The side walls of these boxes are RIGID, and don't flex at bit. They are actually quite beautiful for what they are.

Digi-Key currently sells EACH box for $36 and EACH lid for $13, totalling $49 for EACH box + lid set. I would be happy to receive $40 per PAIR, which includes the lids. Shipping will be at ACTUAL COST to your location, via the method that you prefer. Each pair of phenolic box/lids weighs 3 lbs, add in approx 1.5 lb. for a cardboard box and packaging materials. You can estimate shipping costs by visiting UPS.com or USPS.com. My zip code is 92116 - San Diego, CA. I accept Paypal or a USPO money order.

If interested, please email DIRECTLY to: diogenio "at" yahoo "dott" com. I don't check my PMs here very often...so please use my email!

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KeystoneBoxes.jpg (740.0 KB, 175 views)

Last edited by Diogenio; 10th January 2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 15th January 2013, 07:11 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I still have two of these boxes left! GREAT for speaker XOVERS!!!!
Old 15th January 2013, 11:46 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

ALL BOXES ARE NOW SOLD!!!!

Hide this!Advertise here!