• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dynaudio D54-06 2" Dome Midrange

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Dynaudio D54-06 2" Dome Midrange (SOLD)

I have for sale a pair of Dynaudio D5406 2" dome midrange driver. These drivers are used, but in very good condition with no performance or cosmetic issues. They were used in a custom home audio speaker system that was in a smoke free, pet free environment. They were never played at abusively load levels, only at low to moderate levels. These drivers are heavy weighing about 4 lbs each with a massive magnet structure, and a sensivity of 96 db/1M/1W. Impedance is 6 ohms.

Asking $180.00 for the pair + shipping cost. (SOLD) (SOLD)

If interested, please send me a PM or email me at roncjoyner@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_3287.jpg
    IMG_3287.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.