FS: AV123 X-LS Encore Speakers New - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th January 2013, 03:24 PM   #1
ronaldJ is offline ronaldJ  United States
diyAudio Member

Default FS: AV123 X-LS Encore Speakers ( SOLD)

I have a newly built pair of AV123 X-LS Encore monitors that are fully performance upgraded with Sonicap capacitors, Mills resistors, and No-Rez
sound damping treatment. The attractive cabinets are custom built in red oak veneer with a golden pecan stain and polyurethane top coat finish. The cabinets are 13-1/2" H x 8-1/2" W x 12" deep. Grills are secured to the cabinet front with neodymium magnets. These speakers feature a 6-1/2" woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter manufactured by Peerless India. They have a very smooth, open, natural sound quality with excellent imaging and depth. Bass response is very clean and well defined down to a - 3 db @ 55 hz. Imaging and sound field depth are both excellent. Efficiency is 87 db/1M/!W and impedance is 8 ohms. Selling the pair for $450.00 + FedEx shipping cost.
If interested, please send me a personnal message or email me at roncjoyner@yahoo.com.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2840.jpg (981.8 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2841.jpg (736.3 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2842.jpg (829.2 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2846.jpg (997.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2716.jpg (865.9 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by ronaldJ; 17th January 2013 at 02:53 AM.
Old 15th January 2013, 03:05 AM   #2
ronaldJ is offline ronaldJ  United States
diyAudio Member

I have drastically reduced the price of these newly built, performance upgraded AV123 X-LS Encore speakers from $450.00 a pair + shipping cost to $360.00 pair + shipping cost. This price is way below what it cost me to build them. If you are in the market for
a pair of X-LS Encores that have already been performance upgraded this is really a good
offer. The only reason I am selling so low is that I just don't have room for them with all the
other speakers that I have in my listening room. My loss is your gain.
If interested, send me a PM or e-mail message at roncjoyner@yahoo.com.

Hide this!Advertise here!