• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS WaveIO board (USB asyinc XMOS)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling my waveIO board, new, in its antistatic bag.
Only reason to sell it is that for my use I need 352k sample rate that the Xmox drivers dont support.
My board comes with the better oscillators, and with nve isolator chip unmounted.
Price was 118€ with slow shipping (and i think it is the same, if not more), I ask 90€+5€ shipping to europe +2€ paypal fees
(total 97€).

I'm selling my waveIO board, new, in its antistatic bag.
Only reason to sell it is that for my use I need 352k sample rate that the Xmox drivers dont support.
My board comes with the better oscillators, and with nve isolator chip unmounted.
Price was 118€ with slow shipping (and i think it is the same, if not more), I ask 90€+5€ shipping to europe +2€ paypal fees
(total 97€).

Can you show some pics?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.