• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Entire Workshop must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jewel in the crown

I have a Hickok 6000 in excellent working condition I have stripped down for a clean and minor repair, replace Rectifier tube with Solid State tube replacement.

If I finish the job I can get top dollar on eBay, maybe $500 to $650 USD. I am not sure if I will be able to finish the job due to other non hobby related commitments.

Food for thought.

Anthony

Attachments

• hickok6000.jpg
    hickok6000.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 370
Still stuff to go

Hello folks, I was away for a while, I still have lots of components, tools, bins, BrianGT power supplies in various stages of completion, an old partially KSA50 kit with working power supply, Hicok 6000A tube tester that needs to be finished rebuilding, Dynaco tube receiver, and lots of stainless chassis hardware. Lots of Fet, diodes and transistors

$1200 for the lot, drop by purchasers preferred. One lot only no individual sales.

Anthony

Price Drop

Hello folks, I was away for a while, I still have lots of components, tools, bins, BrianGT power supplies in various stages of completion, an old partially KSA50 kit with working power supply, Hicok 6000A tube tester that needs to be finished rebuilding, Dynaco tube receiver, and lots of stainless chassis hardware. Lots of Fet, diodes and transistors

$1200 for the lot, drop by purchasers preferred. One lot only no individual sales.

Anthony

Price Drop - Now $750

Includes the following; Post 38,39,40,41,42 partial,44,45 Partial & 46

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.