• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Entire Workshop must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, it seems I am relocating to the UK (back home), this year. I can not possibly take my workshop with me parts, equipment and all so I am considering the best options to liquidate it in massive chunks instead of piece meal.

I have the usual a scope, DMM's, Bench DMM's, generators, tube testors, irons and such as well as a vast stock of precision smalls like caps, diodes and resistors, IC's and more. There are many kits, some built some not and a stack of bareboard projects. It is overwhelming the vastness of it all, I also have a lot of high end Audio equipment sitting around, speakers, amps, SACD players and receivers. I do not even know where to start.

Anyone in the Toronto/Hamilton area are welcome to drop me a line if they want to come look at some stuff, but frankly it must sell in chunks not 1 of this and 1 of that for $10, I am talking "I will take all your Discreets for $$$$" sort of thing.

I have way too much stuff to list and will not take a flood of questions asking if I have this type of part or that.

I will start listing some of the big kits in this thread like the Version 3 of the TDA1541 DUAL DAC Kit from Thomas which I paid around $300 for. All pre-assembled but never installed in a chassis and fired up.

Any practical suggestions on how to divest myself of all this stuff you can post them here. Let us assume that someone will inevitably say "You can ship it all to me if you pay the shipping" and not post any such comments please. :)

Thank You
Anthony Tagg

Photos of Test Equipment

Here is the Test Equipment for sale.

$375 for the lot, will not sell separately, Pick up in the Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville/Mississauga area is preferred as shipping will be quite costly. Probes are included.

Attachments

• DSCN0762.JPG
    DSCN0762.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 649
  • DSCN0760.JPG
    DSCN0760.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 646
  • DSCN0759.JPG
    DSCN0759.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 641
  • DSCN0757.JPG
    DSCN0757.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 613
  • DSCN0758.JPG
    DSCN0758.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
Sold so far

All test equipment.
Dual Dac and Chassis
CD Pro Drive, Dac, Tube output, and chassis.
Fully functional Apox Kit and BOSOZ in finished Chassis
1 Variac
Eiko Tube Tester
Bulk of my Tube collection
1 Amp Chassis
1 Isolation Platform
Resistive test loads
12 transformers of varying sizes, small VA R-core and Toroids
2 TDA1541A Single Crown Dacs
1 TDA1541 Double Crown Dac
Colection of FETs, Diodes and Caps.

Still lots more, will post whats left later.

Let us be clear

All test equipment.
Dual Dac and Chassis
CD Pro Drive, Dac, Tube output, and chassis.
Fully functional Apox Kit and BOSOZ in finished Chassis
1 Variac
Eiko Tube Tester
Bulk of my Tube collection
1 Amp Chassis
1 Isolation Platform
Resistive test loads
12 transformers of varying sizes, small VA R-core and Toroids
2 TDA1541A Single Crown Dacs
1 TDA1541 Double Crown Dac
Colection of FETs, Diodes and Caps.

Still lots more, will post whats left later.

This is a list of what has sold! I have been clear, this is not a pick and choose sale. It is a bulk lot sale, 2 people who contacted me very early, 1 drove from a few hundred miles away, have already been to my place and picked out at least $500 worth of items for sale. There is still a lot left and if members keep requesting a viewing and everything sells before I get a Video, or list or more photos posted, well that is life. If there are members who still want to drop by, you must send me a PM with your contact information, not just a post saying can I drop by.

Thank you.

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.