diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   Entire Workshop must go (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/227006-entire-workshop-must-go.html)

Coulomb 4th January 2013 03:03 AM

Entire Workshop must go

Hello All, it seems I am relocating to the UK (back home), this year. I can not possibly take my workshop with me parts, equipment and all so I am considering the best options to liquidate it in massive chunks instead of piece meal.

I have the usual a scope, DMM's, Bench DMM's, generators, tube testors, irons and such as well as a vast stock of precision smalls like caps, diodes and resistors, IC's and more. There are many kits, some built some not and a stack of bareboard projects. It is overwhelming the vastness of it all, I also have a lot of high end Audio equipment sitting around, speakers, amps, SACD players and receivers. I do not even know where to start.

Anyone in the Toronto/Hamilton area are welcome to drop me a line if they want to come look at some stuff, but frankly it must sell in chunks not 1 of this and 1 of that for $10, I am talking "I will take all your Discreets for $$$$" sort of thing.

I have way too much stuff to list and will not take a flood of questions asking if I have this type of part or that.

I will start listing some of the big kits in this thread like the Version 3 of the TDA1541 DUAL DAC Kit from Thomas which I paid around $300 for. All pre-assembled but never installed in a chassis and fired up.

Any practical suggestions on how to divest myself of all this stuff you can post them here. Let us assume that someone will inevitably say "You can ship it all to me if you pay the shipping" and not post any such comments please. :-)

Thank You
Anthony Tagg

Brandon113 4th January 2013 03:28 AM

Hey I am looking for tube amp kits to build I am down in Texas let me know if you have any also tube testers ......

Thanks
Brandon

DUG 4th January 2013 04:07 AM

e-mail sent

jmillerdoc 4th January 2013 06:03 AM

Email sent for SACD, amps, and kits....

pinnocchio 4th January 2013 01:32 PM

Please send me PM about Kits and PCBs, bench DMM and DMM, diode, caps, resistors and receiver

I'm in Montreal so you would not have to deal with filling customs forms, etc...

Thanks

thefragger 4th January 2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinnocchio (Post 3310770)
Please send me PM about Kits and PCBs, bench DMM and DMM, diode, caps, resistors and receiver

I'm in Montreal so you would not have to deal with filling customs forms, etc...

Thanks

I'd love to know about this stuff too!

pd_p33 at hotmail dot com

JZatopa 4th January 2013 05:37 PM

Honestly you are going to have to write out an inventory sheet. You may not need to list every little discrete part but you should cover all major components.

prezden 4th January 2013 05:42 PM

I too would be interested in complete kits. Please pm with some sort of list.

Thanks!

tubo 5th January 2013 02:58 AM

Pls let me know if you have any first watt amp kits.

Thanks

Coulomb 5th January 2013 04:03 AM

I am going to be making a video this weekend and I will send it out upon request. Really do have far too much to start making lists at this point.

Regards

Anthony