• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: F5X GB chassis and all GB parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am one of the original Group Buyers of the EUVL chassis. I have also participated in all the component GBs including the very limited GB for the fully matched output devices. Due to an unexpected turn of events I now wish to sell all of these - essentially a kit of parts. I am not looking to make a profit but simply re-sell at cost to me. I have not yet sat down and worked out what the total will be in £, but as I say, it will be equivalent to my cost plus shipping to your location. EU buyers will not have any import duties or VAT to pay on top.

Let me know if you are interested. In the meantime I will get on with calculting the total cost.

PS. Do not ask me to split; its everything or nothing.

Last edited:
Afraid I got sidetracked for a while but I have finally come up with a cost figure. I have probably missed one or more payments that I made but as a minimum the various components and GBs have cost me £1290. I am therefore prepared to sell all the parts I have accumulated for that figure plus shipping, which will obviously depend on location of buyer. I am not prepared to split the parts up.

Note that the toroids are European voltage.

Last edited:
This is me with a red face. When checking the cost of the Toroids I realised I had double counted them. (This was because the payment went direct to Toroidy and not to Mravinsky who organised the GB.) So the price for everything is now £986. The main PS toroids plus the aux ones for the protection board cost me £152, so you can subtract that if they are not required.

I will need to check the size and weight for shipping, but to be going on with my GUESS is that it will be about £150 to the US. It will be a lot less to European destination.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.