• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AD 9710 M800

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ad9710 AM

Dear sir,
I tried to register with the Swedish E-bay site but was not succesful.
I cannot read the text (Swedish)
However, I have a pay-pal account and if we agree on the price, I can pay you through this account. I was going to bid 250 krones.
would you agree with this offer?

Thanx a million
Best regards
Frank

You need to get a tradera account and the seller has to accept international customers. As I never bought anything from Tradera I have no idea how hard it is.

I suggest that you go to
Hjälpsidor
and the yellow button "börja chatta" fill out the form with name, emailadress, Pick "bli medlem" as subject and then type a line about your problem and finaly "starta Chat"

Best of luck, they should be able to help you in English, French-Swedish in google translate might also work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.