• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Adire Subwoofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of great subs which go down flat to about 20HZ.

The subs I built were using 2 each of the dpl12 and pr15 per sealed box.

subs_zps3c1c3628.jpg

I will sell the complete subs or part out the Adire drivers (4) and the Adire Passive Radiators (4). They were designed by Adire and custom cabinets were built accordingly by a professional speaker builder. The cherry veneer is pulling off in a couple spots but easily reglued.

Complete subs (local pickup in Atlanta) or all parts for $600 + shipping.

They are in excellent condition.

You can see the subs in the picture attached. I was using with the BG ribbons but they sold recently.

Attachments

• PR15andDPL12ComboKit1.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 64
  • OldAdireDrivers.pdf
    5.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
thanks!
yes they are nice. I think I'll keep them. I'm implementing them now alongside Dunlavy SC-IIIs. A lot for the room I have them in. In the space I'm using them the drivers have to move very little to produce the low end. But it likely would not be worth tearing them down to sell the drivers and unless someone wanted to haul them away, they are not easily shipped.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.