• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Marchand XM126 3 Way Tube Crossover Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have not gotten around to building this and don't believe it should just sit on a shelf. This is a 3 way version with stepped attenuators.

This is their flagship model

XM126 Vacuum Tube Electronic Crossover Network 2-way, 3-way or 4-way

Pricelist

Marchand Electronics Inc. Pricelist

It is a full kit and is priced at $4100 built, and $2460 in kit form. They have recently discontinued selling kits.

The picture is off the Marchand site as mine is still packed in the original shipping boxes from Marchand.

All is new and in the boxes as shipped from Marchand.

I am selling for $2000

There are many reviews of this crossover online. It is considered one of the best.

Attachments

• marchand%20xm126.jpg
    marchand%20xm126.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 298
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.