• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 Onetics DAC output trannies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale 2 never used Onetics output trannies

Bought them 2 years ago from Pano.

Would like to have 85$ + shipping for the pair.

PayPal is ok.

Attachments

• onectics-1.jpg
    onectics-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 185
All, this is a quote from pano from the Swap meet thread

"These were custom designed for the output stage of a voltage DAC. Core is 48% nickel.
There are 1:1 ratio with with a center tap on both primary and secondary. So you could have 1:1, 2:1 or 1:2 ratios.
These are PC pin types made for fit on a PCB. They can, of course, be hand wired.

I had these made by Bud Purvine of Onetics transformers. I have listened to and tested many transformers, the Onectics have always been the best I've heard."

Regards
Peter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.